Evolution X1 Indoor Satellite Router
Reliable, high-speed IP connectivity for large, narrowband networks
The Evolution® X1 Satellite Router is optimized for use in large networks such as SCADA, point-of-sale, ATM, femtocells, and small Enterprise. The X1 features DVB-S2/ACM, Adaptive TDMA, geo-redundancy, VLAN functionality, and optional AES encryption at a cost-effective price point.
Compact and Cost-effective
The Evolution X1 Satellite Router features DVB-S2 and Adaptive Coding and Modulation (ACM) on the outbound and Adaptive TDMA on the return to maximize bandwidth efficiency. The X1 also has a web-based iSite for ease of remote commissioning.
- Star topology
- DVB-S2/ACM outbound for greater network efficiency
- Adaptive TDMA return channel
- Increased inbound symbol rate up to 4 Msps*
- Multicast up to 60 Mbps
- NAT/PAT routing protocols*
- cRTP* header compression for voice
- Up to 8 VLANs*
- Optional 256-bit AES encryption*
- Low cost of entry