Skyware 84cm Receive-Only Elliptical Antenna
TYPE 243 2.4 m Receive-Only Antenna System
The Skyware Global 1.8 m Type 180 Offset Antenna is a rugged commercial grade product suitable for the most demanding applications. The reflector is thermoset-molded for strength and surface accuracy. Molded into the rear of the reflector is a network of support ribs which not only strengthens the antenna, but also helps to sustain its critical parabolic shape. The Az/El mount is constructed from heavy-gauge steel to provide a rigid support to the reflector. The Az/El mount secures the antenna to any 114 mm (4.50”) O.D. mast and prevents slippage in high winds. A specially formulated powder paint process offers excellent protection from weather-related corrosion
• All materials comply with EU directive No. 2002/95/EC (RoHS).
• One-piece thermoset-molded offset reflector.
• Fine azimuth and elevation adjustment.
• Galvanized 19 mm (.75”) O.D. feed support legs.
• Factory pre-assembled mount.
• Plated hardware for maximum corrosion resistance.
• Available with C-band or Ku-band feeds.
- Operating Frequency
- 10.95 - 12.75 GHz
- Receive Only
- Effective Aperture
- 0.84m Elliptical
- Gain @ 11.95 GHz
- 39 dBi
- 3 dB Beamwidth
- Noise Temperature @ 30˚ Elevation
- 25˚ K
- V S W R
- Cross Polarization
- 30 dB on Axis (Linear)
- Feed Interface
- WR75 Flat Flange
- Reflector Material
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Polyester
- Antenna Optics
- One-Piece Offset Feed Prime Focus
- Mount Type
- Three Axis, Skew over Elevation over Azimuth
- Polarization (Skew) Adjustment Range
- ±90˚ Continuous
- Elevation Adjustment Range
- 5˚ - 90˚ Continuous Fine Adjustment
- Azimuth Adjustment Range
- 360˚ Continuous
- Mast Pipe Interface
- 60 mm (2.38 in)
- Wind Loading
- Operational: 80 km/h (50 mph)
- Wind Loading
- Survival: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- Working Temperature
- -50˚C to 80˚C
- Standard Hardware Meets 500 Hour
- Salt Spray Test Requirements
- Solar Radiation
- 360 BTU/h/ft2
- Shock and Vibration
- As Encountered During Shipping and Handling