Skyware 2.4m Linear Rx/Tx ClassIII Antenna
TYPE 243: 2.4m C-Band Linear RT/TX Class III Antenna System
The Skyware Global Type 243 2.4 m Class III Rx/Tx Antenna is a rugged commercial grade product suitable for the most demanding applications. The two-piece reflector is thermoset-molded for strength and surface accuracy. Molded into the rear of each reflector half is a network of support ribs which not only strengthens the antenna, but also helps to sustain the critical parabolic shape necessary for transmit performance. The Az/El mount is constructed from heavy-gauge steel to provide a rigid support to the reflector and feed support arm. Heavy-duty lockdown bolts secure the mount to any 168 mm (6.63”) O.D. mast and prevent slippage in high winds. Hot-dip galvanizing is standard on this model for maximum environmental protection.
• All materials comply with EU directive No. 2002/95/EC (RoHS).
• Two-piece precision offset thermosetmolded reflector.
• Heavy-duty galvanized Az/El mount.
• Fine Azimuth and elevation adjustments.
• Galvanized support arm and alignment struts.
• Factory pre-assembled mount.
• RF tested feed assembly.
• Heavy-duty Class III mount for 11 kg (25 lb) RF electronics (LNB & BUC)
- Operating Frequency
- TX: 5.85-6.725Ghz; RX: 3.4Ghz-4.2Ghz
- Antenna Size
- Linear, Orthogonal
- Gain (±0.3 dBi)
- TX: 42.0 dBi @ 6.1GHz; RX: 38.0 dBi @ 3.9GHz
- 3 dB Beamwidth
- TX: 1.3° @ 6.1 GHz; RX: 2.1° @ 3.9 GHz
- Antenna Noise Temperature
- 10°EL @ 40K; 20° @ 35K; 30° @ 32K
- V S W R
- TX: 1.3:1; RX: 1.5:1
- Isolation Port to Port
- TX: 60dB; RX: 60dB
- Cross Polarization
- 30 dB on Axis
- Feed Interface
- TX: CPR-137 or Type N; RX: CPR-229
- Reflector Material
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Polyester
- Antenna Optics
- One-Piece Offset Feed Prime Focus
- Mount Type
- Elevation over Azimuth
- Elevation Adjustment Range
- 10˚ - 90˚ Continuous Fine Adjustment
- Azimuth Adjustment Range
- 360˚ Continuous ± 12˚ Fine Adjustment
- Mast Pipe Interface
- 168 mm (6.63 in) Diameter
- Wind Loading
- Survival: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- Wind Loading
- Operational: 80 km/h (50 mph)
- Working Temperature
- -50˚C to 80˚C
- Salt Spray Test Requirements
- Standard Hardware Meets 500 Hour
- Solar Radiation
- 360 BTU/h/ft2
- Shock and Vibration
- As Encountered During Shipping and Handling