Skyware 74cm Rx/Tx Antenna
Type 743: 74cm Rx/Tx Ku-Band Antenna
Skyware Global 74cm Rx/Tx Ku-Band Antenna is a rugged, commercial quality product suitable for the most demanding applications.
• The stamped steel reflector is designed for strength and accuracy needed for Ku-Band operation.
• The precision Az/EI mount is made of galvanized steel for excellent corrosion resistance. This mount includes special features to increase pointing accuracy with low backlash and lockdown error.
• This Az/EI allows the antenna to be installed on standard (60mm) [2 3/8”] OD installation mounts.
• All hardware is plated to 720 hour salt spray standards tested in accordance with ASTM B-117. • Designed for use with the Skyware Global line of Ku-band Feed assemblies.
• Tx Cross-Polarization Isolation of 30dB or better for Linear Application.
• Excellent Tx Port to Port Isolation of 80dB or better.
• Meets or exceeds regulatory agency requirements.
• System designed for typical Ku-band RF Electronics.
- Operating Frequency
- TX: 13.75-14.5 Ghz; RX: 10.7Ghz-12.75 Ghz
- Effective Aperture
- 0.74m Elliptical
- Linear, Orthogonal
- 3 dB Beamwidth
- RX:1.7° @ 12.0 GHz; TX: 1.4° @ 14.3 GHz
- Antenna Noise Temperature
- 50 K @ 62° EL
- V S W R
- Isolation Port to Port
- RX: 30dB; TX: 80dB
- Feed Interface
- RX: WR75; TX: WR75
- Reflector Material
- Antenna Optics
- One-Piece Offset Feed Prime Focus
- Elevation Adjustment Range
- 5˚ - 90˚ Continuous Fine Adjustment
- Azimuth Adjustment Range
- 360˚ Continuous ± 10˚ Fine Adjustment
- Mast Pipe Interface
- 2.5” SCH 40 Pipe (2 3/8” OD) (60mm) Diameter
- Wind Loading
- Survival: 125 mph (201 km/h)
- Wind Loading
- Operational: 80 km/h (50 mph)
- Working Temperature
- -40°C to +60°C
- Salt, Pollutants and Contaminants as Encountered in Coastal and Industrial Areas
- Solar Radiation
- 360 BTU/h/ft2