Skyware 96cm Rx/Tx Class II Antenna
TYPE 960: 96 cm Rx/Tx Class II Antenna System
The Skyware Global Type 960 96 cm Class II Rx/Tx Antenna is a rugged commercial grade product suitable for the most demanding applications. The reflector is thermoset-molded for strength and surface accuracy. Molded into the rear of the reflector is a network of support ribs which strengthens the antenna and sustains its critical parabolic shape necessary for transmit performance. The reflector optics feature a long focal length for excellent cross-pol performance. The heavy gauge steel Az/El mount secures the antenna to any 73-76 mm (2.88”-3.00”) mast and prevents slippage in high winds. A special powder paint process offers excellent protection from weather-related corrosion.
• All materials comply with EU directive No. 2002/95/EC (RoHS).
• One-piece precision offset thermosetmolded reflector.
• Long focal length optics for low cross-pol performance.
• Galvanized 19 mm (.75”) O.D. side feed support legs and 51 mm (2”) O.D. lower feed support.
• Corrosion resistant plated hardware.
• Available with Ku-Band co-pol or cross-pol feeds.
• Class II system designed for typical 2 W and 4 W Ku-Band Block Up-Converters (BUCs)
- Operating Frequency
- TX: 13.75-14.5 Ghz; RX: 10.7Ghz-12.75 Ghz
- Effective Aperture
- Linear, Orthogonal
- Gain (±0.2 dBi)
- TX: 41.2 dBi @ 14.3 GHz; RX: 39.7 dBi @ 12.0 GHz
- 3 dB Beamwidth
- TX:1.5° @ 14.3 GHz; RX: 1.8° @ 12.0 GHz
- Antenna Noise Temperature
- 10°EL @ 53K; 20° @ 39K; 30° @ 32K
- V S W R
- TX: 1.3:1; RX: 1.5:1
- Isolation Port to Port
- TX: 80dB; RX: more than 35dB
- Feed Interface
- RX: WR75; TX: WR75
- Reflector Material
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Polyester
- Antenna Optics
- One-Piece Offset Feed Prime Focus
- Elevation Adjustment Range
- 7° - 84° Continuous Fine Adjustment
- Azimuth Adjustment Range
- 360° Continuous ±20° Fine Adjustment
- Mast Pipe Interface
- 73-76mm Diameter
- Wind Loading
- Operational: 80 km/h (50 mph)
- Wind Loading
- Survival: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- Working Temperature
- -50˚C to 80˚C
- Salt, Pollutants and Contaminants as Encountered in Coastal and Industrial Areas
- Solar Radiation
- 360 BTU/h/ft2